Themabewertung:
  • 0 Bewertung(en) - 0 im Durchschnitt
Questions and criticism about "The Shaper of Dreams" (English-speaking users only)
02.03.2010, 23:23, (Dieser Beitrag wurde zuletzt bearbeitet: 02.03.2010, 23:25 von sirchet.)
RE: Questions and criticism about "The Shaper of Dreams" (English-speaking users only)
Just let me know and I'll be happy to help. Smile

And yes, Wayne is very talented and believe it or not, very humble.

I got to do an interview with him on the NWN Podcast, I'm a member of the Academy of Modding Excellence and we interviewed all award winners.

btw, I'm also a builder and have more than a few areas in a few adventures and persistant worlds, so maybe I can help in other ways also.

Although I must add, it seems usually I just do the stuff no one else wants to do on the project, you know ... fixing walkmeshes, walkmesh cutters, hunting down conflicting 2das, making haks and that kind of stuff. heh heh What's a project without a challenge, right? *points to Gaming Parents Studios link in his signature*
Help is good when asked for,
better when needed.

Gaming Parents Studios

Nachrichten in diesem Thema
RE: Questions and criticism about "The Shaper of Dreams" (English-speaking users only) - von sirchet - 02.03.2010, 23:23

Kontakt | Feline Fuelled Games | Nach oben | | Archiv-Modus | RSS-Synchronisation