Themabewertung:
  • 0 Bewertung(en) - 0 im Durchschnitt
Finally a Let's Play Planescape: The Shaper of Dreams
16.10.2014, 05:55,
RE: Finally a Let's Play Planescape: The Shaper of Dreams
Thanks for all the input guys.

So this phrase: damit Marge mal ne anständige Suppe damit kochen kann.
roughly translates to: so that Marge can cook even a decent soup with it. (? the word mal can sometimes confuse me, as it does with Google Translate. Is this somewhat correct?)

But in the very next part, it says: Da muß ich wohl in entlegerene Gebiete, hier um den Gutshof wächst so was nicht.
The word "entlegerene" is not translatable at all, and I think this is one of those "old-school" words you referred to.

I was thinking it has something to do with the word "entlegen," which is an adjective that means remote, far off, or out-of-the-way. Perhaps it is a verb form of this word to mean, "venture out into a remote area"? Or, if I separate ent and legerene, legeren means informal or casual, so modified with the prefix ent makes it mean something like that?

So I come up with the following in English: Then I must probably venture forth into the fields; here at the farm it doesn't grow like that.

Its probably close but not what you had in mind. What do you think? Thanks again!

Nachrichten in diesem Thema
RE: Finally a Let's Play Planescape: The Shaper of Dreams - von Biglos9d - 16.10.2014, 05:55

Kontakt | Feline Fuelled Games | Nach oben | | Archiv-Modus | RSS-Synchronisation