Themabewertung:
  • 0 Bewertung(en) - 0 im Durchschnitt
Finally a Let's Play Planescape: The Shaper of Dreams
15.08.2014, 07:22,
RE: Finally a Let's Play Planescape: The Shaper of Dreams
I understand that the only voiced parts are for the dwarf. What puzzles me is why the game won't pull up the sounds from the campaign folder. I opened up the modules in the NWN2 toolset and found the conversation scripts with the .wav files for each node in the conversation. When I clicked on play sound, I would get an exception error, saying a file was missing. The file had the same prefix as the .WAV file, but the toolset was looking for a .RES file.

So instead, I copied the entire Sounds folder and put it in the Override folder. All of a sudden it started working. I can't explain why but that seems to solve the problem for now. I was never any good at programming so I am lacking in skills to debug little issues like this. But it is working now and I will try to put a new Let's Play series featuring the German version, with myself attempting a translation.

Nachrichten in diesem Thema
RE: Finally a Let's Play Planescape: The Shaper of Dreams - von Biglos9d - 15.08.2014, 07:22

Kontakt | Feline Fuelled Games | Nach oben | | Archiv-Modus | RSS-Synchronisation