Themabewertung:
  • 0 Bewertung(en) - 0 im Durchschnitt
Finally a Let's Play Planescape: The Shaper of Dreams
14.08.2014, 02:53,
RE: Finally a Let's Play Planescape: The Shaper of Dreams
I downloaded the Complete Gold edition from the Neverwinter Nexus, and ran pdtgold1.exe through pdtgold4.exe, as well as pdtkomplett_patch 1.01.exe. For the Patch_Kapitel_6-244-1-0.zip, it contained 2 files, and no instructions where to put them, so I placed them in the override folder in the Neverwinter Nights 2 folder in My Documents, not the one located in Program Files (x86). So the self-extracting files did their thing, and I played the game.

I checked the sounds folder, under the Abyss folder, located within the Campaign folder in the NWN2 folder in My Documents (the English version of Shaper of Dreams installs to the NWN2 folder in Program Files (x86) instead of My Documents, the German version does the converse). There are only .wav files of the rot_zwerg (red dwarf) in this folder. I've played the Hell Dream part of chapter 1, but the .wav files of the red dwarf don't play. Also, there aren't any other sound files within the sound folder of other characters, like Sabra, the demon prince, Erir, Korman, or anyone else. Maybe these sound files weren't bundled within the self-extracting file. However, I don't know why the game won't play the voices that happen to be there (the red dwarf). Instead it skips past his lines immediately without giving me a chance to read them (albeit in German, I am attempting to translate myself with a notebook). Sabra's and the demon prince's dialogue are not there, but it doesn't skip past and gives me a chance to just read the writing, presumably because the .wav files are missing from the sounds file of the Abyss campaign. Is there a way to get the sound / voice files separately and install them into the sound folder?

Nachrichten in diesem Thema
RE: Finally a Let's Play Planescape: The Shaper of Dreams - von Biglos9d - 14.08.2014, 02:53

Kontakt | Feline Fuelled Games | Nach oben | | Archiv-Modus | RSS-Synchronisation