Themabewertung:
  • 0 Bewertung(en) - 0 im Durchschnitt
Chapter 3
03.04.2011, 16:58,
Chapter 3
If you have any questions or remarks to chapter 3, please use this thread Smile!
05.04.2011, 18:37,
RE: Chapter 3
Just finished downloading chapter 3, i'm sure it's gonna be awesome Smile
I'll report any bugs as soon as i can, but i'm confident it'll be a masterpiece just as the first 2 chapters.
07.04.2011, 03:30,
I'm having a potentially gamebreaking bug here. Explanation with SPOILERS!
I was trying to get all things laxant on a potion to give to the guard of the highpriestess. I tried to get the Medical specific.... but even though I have a vial from the nearby barrel that claims to be erm... specifically for the specific (lol) it says I don't. Checking with the toolset (Portuguese recently degreeded computer engineers are vastly unemployed and with too much time on their hands:p lololol) I think the tag and resref of the vial "is _i_spezificumleer" but the dialog "_d_spezificumfass" wants a "NW_IT_THNMISC001" and I haven't got one of those.
Also it would be nice if you could translate Armand's Simulacrum on an upcoming patch!
Love the series, thank you for having the patience to handle so many problems to allow us non-german speakers to enjoy it !
07.04.2011, 08:36, (Dieser Beitrag wurde zuletzt bearbeitet: 07.04.2011, 09:19 von Milena.)
It`s long ago, but I think, you have to buy a normal empty bottle by the merchant in the temple and ust this. With this, it should work.
But i will have a look of this today. If it ist a bug, I will make a patch. But many Players played it in german without bug, and I have changed no items or skripts, so I hope, this is no bug Wink.
07.04.2011, 15:27,
Yes, I looked in the mod, it what you need is an empty bottle Wink.
07.04.2011, 22:45,
Ok.... I'll go get one at some shop, but that "Empty Glass Vial(for Specific)" sounds like a perfect fit too..... even more perfect that an ordinary glass bottle. Is it used elsewhere?
07.04.2011, 23:02,
Hm, you are right, I really don`t know for what this vial works Wut Perhaps Gradus can say, the temple-scriptings was done by him.
08.04.2011, 09:26,
Well, as Milena said before, it's been just some time Wink, since I did the scripting for this little quest. I think first of all it was just the idea to make it a bit confusing for the player, but there may be another reason for this single vial, too.
If you didn't buy any Specific from the store, you may fill this bottle with specific from the barrels standing at the wall in the background of the kitchen. I'm not quite sure wether this is so, or not. I have to take a look in the toolset this eveneing to find out.
09.05.2011, 13:44,
Awesome!
I haven't played NWN2 in ages but as long as you keep releasing these I'll be downloading them
10.05.2011, 00:21,

Spoilers below;
I'm using 3 different laxatives and the specific, kindling, coal, wood shavings, crumpled paper, and flintrock.
Every time I close the inventory on the still it gives me a message in German and doesn't make a potion.
I've gotten 2 different German messages while playing with the still.
I am completely lost on how to do this.
Confused
10.05.2011, 08:49, (Dieser Beitrag wurde zuletzt bearbeitet: 10.05.2011, 08:51 von Gradus.)
The messages in German are not correct. Seems to be a bug - forgotten to translate this, sorry.

For the still you do not need the "firematerials". If there is no fire inside of still, there is no possiblity to brew potions.
If there is just fire inside of still, it is not neccesary to use the firematerials, because fire 's just burning. The firematerials are needed a bit later on for another quest, you will hear about this quest, when speaking with the high priestess.... possibly Wink.
So you only have to put an empty bottle together with specific and the needed incredients for the potion you want to create and it should work.

Sorry, for my English I'm not using it very often, but hopefully you understand what I was writing.
10.05.2011, 09:41,
Today I will create a patch for the wrong german message.
11.05.2011, 16:39, (Dieser Beitrag wurde zuletzt bearbeitet: 11.05.2011, 21:04 von Milena.)
I have upoaded on nwvault a little patch which fixes the distillator-skript, which have still german speakstrings.
11.05.2011, 20:45,
I hope you uploaded that patch.Wink
11.05.2011, 21:04,
Jetzt schon Rofl.
26.09.2011, 22:35,
Hi!
Since it's my first post here first of all I'd like to say that I really enjoy this mod so far. The story is interesting (I love the dream sequences!) and areas are beautifully designed (even if a little small, espaecially Waterdeep but hey at least I don't have to run there and back again too much Wink). It could use a little more converastion options from time to time but still - well done!

Unfortunately, I ran into small problem and I don't know if I'm missing something 'cause I'm hopelassly dim or what Wink
I'm trying to get Armand's clothes but I just can't start any longer conversation with him then "- O hai! - Go bother someone else. - Kthxbai!" Wink
I'm playing as a paladin so my character is quite diplomatic and charismatic but I boosted my Charisma even more just to be sure as well as my Inteligence in case my lady was to stupid to know how to start a decent converation Wink She also has quite high Knowlegde (boosted with a ring). I have his book too (found one in vampire house).
And at this point I'm running out of ideas what else can I possilby do, so my - ussualy well-spoken Wink - lady Cytrion can say something more then "err, ok sorry to interrupt you".
26.09.2011, 23:07,
Hi Saligiain

in the Artists’ Quarter (Harbor) there are two Intellectual near the benches and the Well. You can eavesdrop on them in a conversation about Armand. Only if you have this knowledge, you can appeal to Armand. If you have already made this, and it doesn't go on, nevertheless, I can make to you small patch for the dialogue.

26.09.2011, 23:26,
Yes, I overheard this conversation. That's how I knew about guy in the baths. In fact, my character acts a bit strangely around those two. Quite often when I'm passing them she's moved back to the baths entrance.
27.09.2011, 08:01,
Ok, you can download this:

http://www.file-upload.net/download-3761...d.DLG.html

and put it into the NWN2 override folder. Than start the game and try the dialogue with Armand again Wink. Hope, this will help!
27.09.2011, 23:08,
Wow, you guys weren't kidding went you said you're fast to reply all questions ^^

Well, the patch didn't help but I just replayed Waterdeep as I fortunately had a save just before going there. I think I know what caused the whole trouble. I'm the kind of gamer that usually visits the place that's connected to main quest as the last one as I like to find all possible side quests and such before. At first I heard the conversaton about Armand before I even knew I'll need his clothes (turn out it was also a little bit incomplete, though). After that I spoke to the bouncer and I figured out that this Armand guy is the one I'll need to talk to. Alas, my character didn't come to the same conclusions Wink
After I reloded, I did everything "right" - spoke to the bouncer then eavesdroped (my journal updated which it haven't done before) then went to the baths and then conversation with Armand started properly and went smoothly Smile

Kontakt | Feline Fuelled Games | Nach oben | | Archiv-Modus | RSS-Synchronisation