Themabewertung:
  • 0 Bewertung(en) - 0 im Durchschnitt
Questions and criticism about "The Shaper of Dreams" (English-speaking users only)
26.04.2010, 15:36,
RE: Questions and criticism about "The Shaper of Dreams" (English-speaking users only)
Thank you! I am glad that you like it Smile. I hope, you will also like the following chapters. Release of chapter 3, will last, unfortunately, a few more months Wink.
18.05.2010, 05:36, (Dieser Beitrag wurde zuletzt bearbeitet: 18.05.2010, 05:36 von Skappato.)
RE: Questions and criticism about "The Shaper of Dreams" (English-speaking users only)
Hi there,i just wanted to tell that i support your great work Wink.
Please don't stop,i hope to see chapter 3 soon.
18.05.2010, 09:37, (Dieser Beitrag wurde zuletzt bearbeitet: 18.05.2010, 09:41 von Milena.)
Thank you Smile. Chapter 3 is already in work, but leads the way a little bit slowly, because the translators at the moment are stressed out by their job quite a bit (besides, chapter 3it is bigger than chapter 2). But that is about to change Smile.
Unfortunately, in my forum entry on nwvault (where I announced for an other translator) nobody answered. Translation is just hard job Wink.
10.06.2010, 10:21,
hi,just wanted to check if the project was still on.
10.06.2010, 10:34,
Yes, it is. Indeed, the translation leads the way just a little bit slowly, because all translators are claimed professionally very much. However, with some luck we soon have a new translator who supports the others.
11.06.2010, 17:50,
Nice Smile

Keep up with your great work Wink
05.11.2010, 22:13,
Is the project abandoned?
06.11.2010, 12:09,
No, but we lately were unlucky quite. One of our translators had a heavy car accident, lies still seriously injured in the hospital and could not deliver his already translated dialogues.
I myself lay also in the hospital, however am meanwhile on the way for the improvement and I am not so important for the translation.
In any case, we had the various problems which the translation has put off. But I am sure quite that we finish them still this year.
06.11.2010, 14:25, (Dieser Beitrag wurde zuletzt bearbeitet: 06.11.2010, 14:25 von Teglen.)
Milena summed it up pretty nicely. The project is still alive but a lot of real life issues have delayed it a lot. We are still working on it and so far there is no talk of abandoning it. The dialogues a huge and very difficult to translate as this is not your every day English/German. I hope that we will be able to finish chapter three this year and that we can translate the following chapters quicker than this one.Sad
11.11.2010, 18:38,
Wtf
Wow. Okay. That's not what I expected to hear. I assume everyone is going to be fine..
Hope you get well soon.
16.08.2011, 22:09,
It seems to have been a while since the last post and a couple of months since the last update. I'm interested in the continuation of the series and would, in fact be willing to assist with translation. German is not my strongest language; however, with my understanding of how the language works, I would be quite happy refine any basic translation or even edit a full translation (if you wish and if that is still a necessity).
17.08.2011, 18:59, (Dieser Beitrag wurde zuletzt bearbeitet: 17.08.2011, 18:59 von Teglen.)
Hello Herosilento, the translation of the Shaper of Dreams is still going on though at a very slow pace as the real life is taking it's toll on us. If you can lend us a hand with the translation I'm sure it would be appreciated.Smile
08.07.2013, 17:28,
Greetings all!
I recently installed the module "The Shaper of Dreams" and I must say that I find it interesting.
Unfortunately, I have a problem. I started the module and I still have not left the Manor. That's because I found a bug: nothing appears in the journal. I can not continue without journal, I rely on it to solve quests.
More clearly said, nothing is displayed in the journal. Where the text should be displayed, are just empty boxes with a dash each.
What to do?
08.07.2013, 18:13,
Hmm, have you used the selfextract - or noselfextract- Version?
Perhaps you have installed something wrong?
Please look under NW2- Campaigns- SoDCampaign, if there is a module.jrl file, and how much KB it has.
Best, you make a screenshot from your SoDCampaign- content.
It is a very old module, and I`m not doing NWN2 for a long time Wink. If you have not installes the campaign correct, you can try this again. If all is correct, only the module.jrl is missing, I can send you the file and hope, this will help.

09.07.2013, 16:36,
Milena, thanks for the reply.
I have installed the noselfextract version and maybe I did something wrong.
Today I deleted everything and reinstalled the module, this time selfextract version (+journal entries patch). Now everything goes well and I like the story.
Chapters 4,5,6 will be added? I ask this because I understand from your answer that the module is abandoned.
Even is it abandoned?
09.07.2013, 16:52,
Fine! Chapter 4 is now translated and will released soo Smile.
02.11.2013, 15:24,
Can't wait to play with it...as soon as i have a decent pc. My laptop is dead Sad
04.11.2013, 00:03,
I think you'll have difficulties to find a PC that can't handle NWN2 these days.Wink

Kontakt | Feline Fuelled Games | Nach oben | | Archiv-Modus | RSS-Synchronisation